Last updated: 15 February 2019
It’s almost upon us
MWC Barcelona 2019 – one of the biggest and most exciting mobile events of the year – is fast approaching. And if you’re one of the 100,000 plus visitors expected to descend on the city, you’re probably very busy with last-minute prep ahead of the show. At Gemalto, we’re making our final preparations, and the team, who’ll be there in full force, can’t wait for a fun, productive and action-packed four days in the vibrant city.
Visit us at our booth
Reliable connectivity and digital security will be important themes at MWC this year and have always been integral to our vision – a vital part of our DNA – for more than two decades. We work with customers around the world to deliver seamless connectivity across all cellular networks, and strong digital identities for both people and connected objects.
As ever, we’ll be very happy to discuss this vision of the connected world with you, so if you’re heading to the show, make sure you stop by to see us at our MWC Barcelona 2019 booth, in Hall 2 stand 2J41.
At our booth, you’ll get to experience all three of our live demos which will be ongoing throughout the event:
- eSIM Revolution: Learn about the latest eSIM solutions and chat to our experts about Turning Things On, Gemalto’s view on how the eSIM is paving the way for connecting the vast array of smart devices out there
- Trusted Digital Identity: Making the leap into a digital future: Trusted Digital Identityservices are paramount for each step of the customer journey. Discover how we are enabling secure and seamless in-store digital enrolment and biometric authentication
- The Future of IoT: Visit the booth to experience immersive AR demos that show how we are enabling the future of IoT for a variety of industries including automotive, smart metering, commercial drones and more!
You can swing by anytime for a chat with one of our experts who’ll be on hand to talk about topics at the heart of everything we do. Or you can request a meeting ahead of the show.
Further to the demo topics, here’s a taster of other key themes we’ll be delving into and bringing to life at the conference, so you can get thinking about what you’d like to explore:
- Future-Proof Cellular Connectivity: Getting customers connected today and prepared for the coming 5G revolution
- End-to-End Security: Ensuring trusted data exchange from edge devices up to the cloud
- Advanced Analytics: Delivering real time business insight based on a powerful AI engine