Last updated: 07 November 2019
The mobile world is changing faster than ever before, especially with the rise of new payment systems such as Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Samsung Pay. The onus of keeping up with the times is now on issuers and processors who need to make sure they have mobile payment strategies in place that will appeal to a new generation of customers, who are enjoy more consumer power and freedom than ever before.
To help ensure you’re ready for what the future of mobile innovation holds, we’re putting on a free webinar with NFC World which will guide you through the following key topic areas:-
- The three core principles that can be used to define and develop a winning HCE and mobile payments strategy.
- How to combine short term tactics with long term vision to develop a roadmap that serves both current and future customer needs.
- Security options: Migration paths for moving from HCE to trusted execution environments (TEEs), secure elements and beyond.
- Strategies for continuous innovation: How to build a mobile payments service that offers the flexibility to constantly innovate to meet customer needs as the market continues to evolve.
- What’s coming next and the technical choices available.
- The key points to consider when putting together a mobile payments strategy.
To take you through these points, and to help you learn how to make the most out of them, we’ll have expert speakers (Domique Brule and Naomi Lurie) from our team on hand, who’ll be working alongside the webinar moderator Sarah Clark, Editor of NFC World.
For more information on our speakers and what will be on offer at this webinar, checkout NFC World’s article here. The webinar will be on Tuesday 22nd September at 07:00 PDT / 10:00 EDT / 15:00 BST / 16:00 CEST. We look forward to seeing you there!
Are you considering attending? Let us know by tweeting to us @Gemalto, and feel free to ask questions in advance.