Last updated: 16 May 2016
Recently I had the pleasure to host our third annual APAC Partner Summit in Hanoi, Vietnam where we brought together more than 70 of our indirect channels partners from more than 13 countries across the region.
Over the course of three days we updated our partners on all of the exciting and growing market opportunities for our data and identity protection solutions, exchanged best practices, networked with peers, and celebrated our work together on behalf of customers across the APAC.
For our global network of channel partners, Gemalto’s portfolio of data and identity protection solutions are more relevant than ever in solving customers’ critical data security needs. The rising number of data breaches and the rapid adoption of the cloud and mobility have broken down traditional notions of information security.
Because more data now resides outside the network and is accessed from more devices anytime, anywhere, companies can no longer rely on the perimeter to defend their sensitive data.
If you look to the near future, the challenges of securing data and identities will become even more complex as new forms of payments, digital banking and the Internet of Things see explosive growth over the next five years.
The value Gemalto brings to our partners is the unique ability of our solutions to protect what matters where it matters most by placing security directly on the data and identities, from the edge to the core of the network.
In addition to discussing the market and challenges customers face, we also had the great privilege to recognize the success of our channel partners through their work with Gemalto.
- TIS Inc. of Japan and Telecommunications & Security Systems Ltd. of Hong Kong were recognized with the Rising Star of the Year award for achieving the highest revenue growth in 2015 and for their commitment to expanding Gemalto’s business in the market.
- Adost of South Korea was recognized for the Solution Partner of the Year award for over-achieving its sales and revenue growth targets in 2015.
- The Cipher Partner of the Year was awarded to Nera Telecommunications Ltd. of Singapore, a partner for more than 15 years, which participated in the most training programs, contributed to the most deal registrations, and helped manage the largest systems integrators and resellers in the region.
- The Top Contributor of the Year award was given to Transition Systems of India, a partner for more than a decade specializing in the banking and financial services industry, which generated the most partner revenue in 2015.
- Transition Systems Asia Pte. Ltd. of Indonesia received the Marketing Excellence Award for generating the most sales opportunities from Gemalto’s partner marketing campaigns in 2015. In addition, Transition Indonesia conducted a series of advanced trainings to familiarize its engineers with Gemalto’s products and turn them into product evangelists for Gemalto’s solutions.
Our channel partners are central to Gemalto’s success in helping thousands of enterprises across the region protect their most sensitive assets and information.
We are very proud to acknowledge their efforts in supporting Gemalto and helping organizations evolve their data security strategies to protect the ever changing data threat landscape with our industry-leading encryption and identity protection solutions.
Congratulations to all of our of channel partners for their achievements in 2015 and to their continued success with Gemalto in the future.