Last updated: 22 May 2019
When your cryptographic keys are already secured using the HSMs from the leading data protection provider in industry, and you don’t want to downgrade your security for your Cloud First plans:
You have a choice – If your cloud service provider is not able to upgrade you to the most advanced HSMs available
You have a choice – If you want the same technology across multiple cloud platforms
You have a choice – When your organization is moving to the cloud but you still want the option to manage in a hybrid model
That choice is Thales – the SafeNet HSMs you know and trust. For hybrid and multicloud data protection – available in the cloud as SafeNet Data Protection On Demand, and on-premises as SafeNet Luna HSMs.
SafeNet Data Protection On Demand
A cloud-based service leveraging the expertise and proven track record of SafeNet Luna HSMs.
• Cloud & infrastructure agnostic
• Fully-managed services with definitive SLAs
• Easy to deploy in minutes, with just a few clicks
• Proven ecosystem of integrations
SafeNet Luna HSM 7 On-Premises
High-assurance, tamper-resistant, network-attached appliances offering market-leading performance.
• Fastest HSM on the market with over 20,000 ECC and 10,000 RSA operations per second for high-performance use cases
• Lower latency for improved efficiency
• Keys always remain in FIPS-validated, tamper-evident hardware
• Meets compliance needs for GDPR, eIDAS, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and more
Making it easy to migrate your keys
Migration from an existing SafeNet Luna HSM – whether it is an AWS CloudHSM Classic that you can no longer purchase, or a SafeNet Luna HSM on-premises that is in process for end of sale – is such a simple process.
As an example, here are simple steps you can take to move your keys into SafeNet Data Protection On Demand.
If you have questions or need assistance, please send us an email and our team will be happy to assist you.